Thursday, February 16, 2012

Archie's Palate


Apples
I didn't find out Abby loved apples until she was 3 or 4 years old. I found out Archie likes apples before he was 3 months old. Both dogs would/do beg for apples and patiently wait for me to eat but if I lollygagged too much, they would/will both bark at me. I couldn't believe something so cute and innocent looking as Archie could be so damned aggressive about food.

Pizza
He loves the smell of pizza and the taste of pizza crust.

Pigs Ears
Archie eats one everyday. He could probably eat more if my mom dolled out more to him.

Cayenne peppers
Archie loves to eat those right off the vine. We still have some on the stalk from last season, so much so we didn't know what to do with them so we left the excess on the plant. Archie found a way to get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment