Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Nomination for:
I Am a Compassionate Liberal But I Wish You Were Dead Award

Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone Magazine

In his obit of Andrew Breitbart, Taibbi called Breitbart a douche and continued with comments such as

"Good! Fuck him!"

"I couldn't be happier that he's dead."

"Good riddance, cocksucker.* Don’t let the door hit you on the way out."






Didn't Obama chide us on our lack of civility after the Representative Giffords shooting last year? I have a feeling Obama was really directing his comments to who he felt were the real culprits: the right. Subsequently, this was a a veiled way to shut up his opposition.


Oh, and for those who don't know about the award called "I am a compassionate liberal but I wish you were dead", check out the link provided.






No comments:

Post a Comment