Friday, November 12, 2010

Information Processing and Computer Screens


I have a hard time absorbing words on a computer screen. It seems like I can't retain information and pick out details as well on a computer screen compared to what is on paper. I wonder if it's something as simple as the angle the screen is at and that it is different than what I call my 'study' position. My study position is my sitting at a desk in a certain way with a book that has its own particular place. Maybe I've conditioned myself over the years to be able to study in only one position and that any changes from that will screw up my ability to study.




I've also wondered if looking at a computer screen activates different parts of the brain so that the information is processed differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment