Friday, February 11, 2011

Outrunning My Coverage


I fell behind in my reading two classes in a row. On Thursday, I fell behind in contracts and Friday Constitution. Ultimately, I am to blame for this. However in these two classes, the professors almost always fall short of the schedule 10 or 20 pages for any particular day.




I tried to adjust my reading and read a little less than I normally do in those classes this week so I could focus on classes where I had assignments due. I got burned. Things would have been much worse had the professors called on me and I had to take a pass. Fortunately for me, the professors did not call on me or anyone else and relied instead on voluntary participation. I would have felt like such a weenie if I had to pass.



I escaped this time, but fuck it all, I'm now behind in my reading for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment