Friday, October 21, 2011

Gaddafi's Spank Bank


The late dictator, Gaddafi, had a thing for former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice. This is almost as nutty as Bin Laden's lusting Whitney Houston. Yes, for those who hadn't heard, the late terrorist had  thing for Whitney Houston.

Back to Gaddafi.

In his compound was a photo album with pictures of Condoleezza Rice. She's not a bad looking woman. I'm not criticizing that. I find it odd for a strong-arm dictator to have his own spank-bank that includes world leaders from abroad, especially a person from a country that tried to bomb the shit out of him back in the Reagan Administration. I wonder if Gaddafi knew that her nickname over here is "Cunilingual Rice"?

I wonder if it will go on e-Bay?




http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/gaddafi-condoleezza-rice-album-_n_936385.html

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if Hilary was offended that she wasn't in his spank bank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you anonymously trolling your own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having problems posting under my username here and at other blogs. It seems to have worked itself out.

    ReplyDelete