Saturday, December 17, 2011

NEAR DISASTER!

I forgot to set my alarm to "snooze" the night before the last day I could take my last exam. If I missed that exam, I'd get an F. I'd be shit out of luck.

Normally, I set my alarm to snooze but forgot Thursday night. But out of caution, I set up a back-up alarm by setting the alarm on my cell phone. I'd never used the alarm feature on that phone before.

When the alarm went off, I hit the alarm and waited 5 minutes until the next alarm. Sometimes I even fall back asleep in that short time. I was half-in/half-out Friday morning. After a while, I wondered why the snooze hadn't gone off yet. I looked over and 9 minutes had passed! I almost shit a brick. Then my cell phone alarm went off.

I made it to the exam. I was the last person to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment