Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Rubber Match
UNC v. Duke, ACC Championship Game

Carolina got into the ACC championship game by luck and determination. I am glad they made it this far. However, if UNC is going to lose in the ACC Tourny, please don't let them lose to Duke. I could see the silver lining in other years when UNC had an early exit in the ACC tourny. At least then, I didn't have to see them lost to Duke. I especially didn't have to see the pasty faced ugly Dookies scream and cheer as Rat Face won yet another ACC championship.




I was at Duke's pool during a swim meet when I fucked up my shoulder in high school. This gives me that much more reason to hate them.



Go to hell Duke.



GO TAR HEELS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have no preference, but this stat is interesting.

    http://theresastatforthat.blogspot.com/2011/03/duke-vs-north-carolina-their-last-5-acc.html

    ReplyDelete