Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Babys' First Sleep-Over


I went over to my mom’s house to pick up Abby so I could take my Baby Girl home with me. My mom and I decided to split Abby’s time between her house and my condo. In other words, we would have joint custody over her. I planned on leaving Andy at home with my mom. It seemed like the logical thing to do. Abby was my dog. Andy was my mom’s.


However, my mom and Andy had other thoughts. When I asked Abby to go bye-bye, she readily headed towards the door. Unfortunately, Andy took off to the door as well. I tried to block Andy from going out the door. My mom asked me to let him go. Begrudgingly, I agreed.

I don’t remember much about that night except what happened towards the end. I had taken them for an hour long walk. We must have walked around 2 miles. The babies had ample opportunity to take care of their business. I remember asking them if they wanted to go ‘nighty’. Andy bounded up the stairs, Abby came in a distant second with me coming up right behind Abby.

I can still see the image of Andy standing on my new rug. He was beside the bed, turned around to face us and started pissing like a racehorse. I couldn’t believe it. He had all the time in the world to pee, and the spoiled bastard soils my brand new rug. I yelled at him and gave him a spank. I put on my shoes and shorts and took Andy right back outside. I’m not sure if Abby went with us.

And that is the story of how Andy ‘Christened’ my new condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment