Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Cat Is More Obedient Than My Dog


Last night as I was about to go to bed, I called Archie to come back with me. At first he refused to go but then he simply ignored me. He gave a few "quick wags" of the tail and put his head back down. He refused my commands. I was a little pissed because he was supposed to have been trained by professional dog trainers. Surely they taught him the command "come here."

Before I went back into the living room to physically retrieve him, I told him to "come here" one more time. The response I got was surprising; Dodo stepped off the table onto the armchair. The cat was going to come to me and not the dog.

It's kind of screwed up when your cat is more obedient than your dog. I guess I should be happy to have a special cat. He's a pretty white cat.

1 comment:

  1. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive

    Learn some tips for Dog obedience training

    ReplyDelete