Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gang Signs at Home



Yesterday when I went to my mom's mailbox, I noticed a gang sign painted on a tree in her yard. The sign had the number "13". Could this be from the infamous MS13 gang or could it be from some posers or gangsta wannabes? I think one way to find out if they are for real is for me to get some neon yellow or orange spray paint. Right below the "13", I should spray in "sucks" or "pussies" and see what the reaction is. If swift and harsh retribution follows, then we know that the original marking was the real thing from a real gang.




Maybe they want us to join?



Maybe the real culprits are some punk-ass white teenagers playing a prank. It could stem from a compulsion white youths have in photos at parties to flash gang signs. Now the rascals are stepping up their game and making more permanent signs of their wannabe status.

No comments:

Post a Comment